Anyone else get a Dell Hook-Up card in the mail?

black lightning said:
I got a $25 off $150 and on the site I got 15% off kodak and canon printers

*Edit because I re-read your post.
I got one that was 15% of Kodak and Canon cameras.

Might be worth it to pick up the Digital Rebel. Have to check to see if they beat Newegg. (I doubt it.)

If anyone has a 20% off E&A coupon their not going to use i will give them a $35 concession coupon for it.

Damn someone already used the 40% off Inspirons over 2500 one, I really want one of those, please PM one to me if you're not going to use it :)

primea said:
I got a $25 off anything ...

Same here, and when I tried to stack it one the purchase of a new 2005FP it was a no-go. So I removed it, applied the 33% off coupon back and then the $65 off coupon. I'll save my $25 thing for something smaller...

Ax

i need a de11 coupon code that is on the july catlog name sweet deals or the dell hookup! code is on last page below a green box beside address label. would greatly appreiciate it private message me or email me at [email protected] thank you!

i have a 30% off dimensions code or office max 30 off 150 for swap...

Ive got a 20% off Dell DJ 20gb and 30gb for anyone who wants it.
Im just looking for the monitor deals or video card.

If anyone has an extra/unwanted 20% accessories coupon I would be very grateful if you pm'ed me. Given the amount of money my family and I have spent on dell over the years you would think we would get one of these mailings but apparently not.

i got 30% off dell minensions 1499 and up
PM me for the code. i dont need it

edit: gave it away already.

I got a some % (something between 15 and 25 .. don't remember) off an axim. lemmie know if you could use it!
i could use % or $ off desktops..
thanks!

I don't need it, so knock yourself out...

Dell Home Customers: Save 30% off Select Dell Dimensions over $1499!

T0$PS$7BQ96Q9D

ObieWan said:
I don't need it, so knock yourself out...

Dell Home Customers: Save 30% off Select Dell Dimensions over $1499!

T0$PS$7BQ96Q9D
I thought that sounded like an amazing deal, until I realized that almost all of dell's desktops (except the REALLY low end celerons that could never get over $1500 anyway) already have an 'instant 20% savings!' or sometimes even 25% .... so this amazing sounding coupon only gets you 5-10% more off. darn!!

oh well, it's better than nothing :)

I need and a Dell E&A 20% off coupon, coupon came with the Dell Hookup flyer and willing to pay for it.

I've got a $35 concession coupon I'll trade for one of those 20% off dell home electronics and accessories if anyone is interested..

Congrats all, I got jack shiznite from Dell. Buy stuff all the time but no hook up here... Nothing in the 7 mag's and no mailing. Snarf, Snarf. Oh well, Mikey's already got my money, guess he figures he doesn't have to worry about getting more.

I hope someone gets that 5k off, that would be SWEET!

Do you have a dell preferred account? You know the credit cards from them?

I assumed thats why I recieved a "special offer" that wasnt available to everyone, was because of that. We can confirm or deny easy though, everyone who got one of those cards, do you have a dell credit card?

I have a DFS account and I got one of teh cards

I've got a coupon for 30% off Select Dimensions over $1499. Expires 1159pm 7/31/2005. PM me if you want it.

if anyone has a 20% off electronics code they do not wish 2 use i would like it...plz pm me

thnx

These are anyone's.. Crap deals for the amount of money we spend with them. Bastards!

J9NP56HD7PM9D4
$25.00 off E&A purchase of $150.00

7XTC80MX5206MP
30% off Dell Dimension $1499.00

I got 25% off 30GB Dell DJ if anybody wants it. It takes forever for these damn Dell catalogs to get to Tucson, AZ. Congrats to the guy who got $5000 off $5500, that's definitely going to make your day. If I were you, I'd get a 2405FPW, a fully loaded XPS 2 laptop, and possibly an Axim x50v. At that point, money isn't a concern so you could load one up easily.

I think TVs decrease in value faster than a 2405FPW would, so I'd get that monitor. Plus it won't burn out like a Plasma :)

</dreaming>

PT6ZL86ZG2$P9C - 30% off Inspirons $1599 and higher

I checked it on an XPS for fun. It worked when I customized a high end XPS, but not when I did a lower end XPS??? Anyway, you can customize the high end to a lower end and it works. Not all that great (about $2K for an XPS configured to what I want), but better than full price I suppose. I am not going to use it so it is up for grabs.

I just got 600$ off 42" plasma. I going to see if I can stack on top of that and get it under 1500$

wait so who got these? I am out of the country right now so I cant check my mail at home. Do you have to have a DPA or anything? Do I have something to look forward to or no?

I don't have a DPA and I got my catalog with the Hookup on the back cover. It took about 5 business days. (Ended up with the 30% off $1599 Inspirons) You can request the catalog HERE.

Goodluck!

Anyone else having trouble getting into Dell's site?

Seems like they have been down for days.

Thanks for the catalog thing, my brother or mom or someone gets them I think, but now double the chance for the 5000 off 5500 ;) What a great deal that would be... And I havenùt had any trouble with the dell website

A

I got a Dell Home Customers: Save 30% off Select Dell Dimensions over $1499!

PM me if you want it.

Back