Anyone Download Bulletstorm Demo off of XBL

IndyJoe

2[H]4U
Just wondering if anyone had downloaded the demo from today and played it yet.

If you have please provide some impressions, I won't get to it until later today.

Didn't know it was up today, I will download when I get home.

Wow......bulletstorm is no joke.

Insane fun.

Crysis 2 multiplayer is a huge disappointment - at least on the console anyways.

Bulletstorm demo is super short, It was fun for a few minutes but doubt I'll be buying it till it goes on clearance somewhere

I had fun with it...but after seeing lots of videos of the game I get the distinct feeling that there isn't a whole lot else to the game. It's the same 'ol lasso/slide followed by gunfire and additional hits mixed with environmental damage.

To me the game feels like one designed to retail for $40'ish new instead of full price.

I agree, it seems mediocre at best. It is an interesting concept and I think it will make multiplayer interesting.

I'm buying it. I'd like to reward People Can Fly's vulgar blood soaked endeavor.

I'm not going to even bother commenting on what the single player might be like, since all we got was about 7 minutes of a time trial arcade run mode.

The multiplayer co-op version of this should be interesting as well

I downloaded and played it. Was fun but I got a little headache and stomach sickness from it. Just like all Unreal Engine 3 games. Maybe I will play it on PC if I can change the FOV.

I downloaded it, and played thru it like 10 times. Finding all the combo's is FUN. I was LMAO at the various ways to kill dudes. It's over the top fun.

Actually considering getting this for the 360 instead of the PC.

I've played through it a lot more now, and the game is very old-school in that the main replay value will seem to stem from beating your own high scores over and over again. Very hard to tell if a game will get old from a demo that tells you it should be completed under six minutes, but it will be worth a rental at least.

Had to download it on the PS3 because I refuse to pay for Gold. Haven't played through it yet but I plan on playing it today.

I haven't and won't. Not after CliffyB's comments about the lack of a PC demo, or Epic's attitude (save for Mark Rein) towards the PC in general. Definitely a DO-NOT-BUY/PLAY for me until I can find it used for $5.

I haven't and won't. Not after CliffyB's comments about the lack of a PC demo, or Epic's attitude (save for Mark Rein) towards the PC in general. Definitely a DO-NOT-BUY/PLAY for me until I can find it used for $5.

You take things way too seriously.

Back