Anyone do tattoo flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruckus

Hardforum Moderator-in-Chief
Staff member
Anyone do tattoo flash here? I have a tat in my head but cant draw it out. Want to have it drawn before i get it on my arm.

um/// does it have to be in flash? I'm an art major/artist and I could draw something out and scan it... but I dont have flash

Tattoo Flash = Tattoo Art

I believe what he wants to do is have someone draw the tattoo on his head so that he can get it redone on his arm....... no computer programs necessary

Enigma said:
I believe what he wants to do is have someone draw the tattoo on his head so that he can get it redone on his arm....... no computer programs necessary

ROFL. :p

Why don't you post your thoughts here and then you may get a few people to try their hands at it? Depending on what you have in mind I might give it a go. My free time is really tight at the moment so I can't commit to anything just yet.

Also, have you tried talking to a tattoo artist? Usually I've seen them to be rather helpful designing customs. They also have the advantage of knowing the limitations of tattoo art.

LOL with the geniouses above Im not sure I want to post my idea out.

Enigma said:
Tattoo Flash = Tattoo Art

you ever get the big dick tattoo removed from your forehead?

Enigma said:
Ruckus = Douche baga mofo
fuck you, youre the one talking shit. You dont know me, why you gonna talk trash? cumrag

boomheadshot45 said:
Ruckus and Enigma-Little elementary school girls fighting over the jump rope...

Oh my... schoolyard language sure has changed since I was in elementary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back