• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone deal with "hardly"

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer9019

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
1,599
Any have any dealings with hardly? Another member and myself are currently in a situation with him at the moment.
 
I have a deal going with hardly now. We will see how it goes in the 28th when he sais my Product will arrive. Communication to me sorry to say has been Iffy. I will keep you notified. Im not saying in anyway he ripped me off at all just saying in General. So dont take offense if you see this Hardly.
 
i have 2 different names and address for him and he is very very unresponsive to PMs

You do not, you have my name and my address and I have been the one who has to PM you to get info from you. The only other member who is dealing with me is mr capone and I haven't given him any other info than what I gave you. You gave me a shipping address that directs to what looks like an abandoned high school in new jersey and you said it was a "Frat house". I'm not sure what makes you want to lie like this but in the end it won't help you in the end.

Also I'm not sure why you're posting about me when you are the one out trolling, but whatever man, I got my parts coming back to me so unless you want to be straight up from now on our deal is off.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
You do not, you have my name and my address and I have been the one who has to PM you to get info from you. The only other member who is dealing with me is mr capone and I haven't given him any other info than what I gave you. You gave me a shipping address that directs to what looks like an abandoned high school in new jersey and you said it was a "Frat house". I'm not sure what makes you want to lie like this but in the end it won't help you in the end.

Also I'm not sure why you're posting about me when you are the one out trolling, but whatever man, I got my parts coming back to me so unless you want to be straight up from now on our deal is off.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

You forget that you can get searched. Your PayPal is different than your info. I gave you a tracking number that is being sent priority cusps and was a day late due to me being in the middle of a move. If you go to my address its a frat house on njits campus. It may look shitty but its real. You can ask woznimac we did a cross trade just fine. You are new here and have 1 heat. I have pmed you a few time's and get only some responses. I gave thou my number but you haven't called. You responsed to this message and not the three pms I sent.
 
Remind me not to trade with any of you.

lol so true.

So you both sent something out and one of you guys got it recalled while the other didn't. wow, if both of you guys would've had some trust you both would be getting what you wanted.

Now you have this clusterfuck
 
Why is anyone trading through PM, that's what I want to know......hardly does not have enough posts to start a thread in FS/FT, so its pretty obvious how they were arranged....

Good luck and get your act together if your going to continue trading here or your going to have lots more problems.

for now keep this crap in PM, if you don't get it worked out in a few days, start a new thread ...that one should be entertaining to read......
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top