Anyone bought from these guys?

RipperMac

Limp Gawd
Not sure where to put this so here goes
Has anyone done bizness with these guys...Antares Digital
There prices seem reasonable and they have the P5W DH in stock for a lot less than ZZF and cheaper than the Egg...anyone have good bad experiences with them...already looked at bizrate and reseller....nothing bad but very few inputs

There's at least 1 review on that site by someone with more than 1 review which pretty much rules out cheating and self plugging.

Ordered an P5W DH as they seemed to be only one that had them in stock on Monday/Tuesday at a good/fair price...they called me Tuesday morning to clear up a small issue with my CC and when I got home today my new mb was waiting on me...that was quick and quite painless ....so far...hopefully I'll never have to test their RMA/warranty side of the house..but I'd buy from them again

How were their shipping prices? The price of the P5W DH sure is good along wiht other things on the site. I couldn't find a shipping calculator while I was poking around and did not make an account yet.

FYI, when I went to the shopping cart over there to check shipping prices my browser popped up with a "Can't verify Certificate" warrning. May be nothing but thought I would post it.

Sneak said:
How were their shipping prices? The price of the P5W DH sure is good along wiht other things on the site. I couldn't find a shipping calculator while I was poking around and did not make an account yet.

FYI, when I went to the shopping cart over there to check shipping prices my browser popped up with a "Can't verify Certificate" warrning. May be nothing but thought I would post it.

I get that same warning when logging into my work web email, or using my work's internal site, nothing to really worry about, plenty spammers and scammers are able to get legit certificates, not hard or expensive to do.

Sneak said:

I got the same cert thing with Firefox and shipping wasn't outrageous..I believe it was $11.50 and I got it in 2 days...

Back