Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I had mine done in Sonic Blue at a Ford Dealership. It came out extremely nice and I still have it. I would sell it but I can't seem to let go of it.
I have pictures on this site of it, but i'm too lazy to search for it lol
Searching the forums it seems like some people have done it with primer/paint/clearcoat. I saw one post, though where everyone was saying you can't really paint anodized aluminum. Is this true and do I have to worry about this?
If you take your side panel off, you'll see the little chrome pieces sticking out of little plastic sockets on the inside. Push the little butt of it, and you should be able to pull the entire chrome piece out. Now, there are little plastic pieces which are spread out on the inside part too. You kinda have to gently squeeze the four arrowed-out parts, and then push that entire plastic piece through the hole too.
Don't lose or don't break anything! So they're not rivets to be exact, but that's the best way to describe them.
As for the anodizing... all I did was scuff the surface up a little bit with medium-grit sandpaper. I then used a rew coats of primer and then my color coat. I haven't used clear coat yet, but the cans are sitting in my basement.
I used grey primer (Krylon) on the sides for a blue coating that came out pretty deep looking, and brown primer on the top with cherry red (Dupli-color). I really shouldn't have used brown because it made the cherry red not so cherry-ish. I painted a few parts inside the case with white primer and then the cherry red, and it came out looking so much redder and better.
So to sum it up, I didn't run into problems with any anodized surfaces, but I did rough it up a bit like you're supposed to do anyways.