Anybody purchase an model specific Engineering Sample processor?

techtips

Gawd
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
530
Hey everybody, I'm on the hunt for a T9500 which I can't find for a reasonable price, besides the Q4GG engineering samples.
Has anybody used an engineering sample processor??? I've read a few things on the net, with both mixed opinions so I'm trying to see if anybody else has some feedback on them.

Any past/current experience with engineering sample processors?(NOT t9500 specific, just in general)
Thank you
 
Engineering-Samples are Intel Property so it is illegal to sell and technically even own.

However, there are a handful of those that sell them on ebay and craigslist you just have to look around.
 
Engineering-Samples are Intel Property so it is illegal to sell and technically even own.

However, there are a handful of those that sell them on ebay and craigslist you just have to look around.


I know they are on ebay as thats where I found them haha
I didn't know they are illegal, it's just so many seem to be for sale, I found it weird how engineering samples were being sold anyways.
 
I know they are on ebay as thats where I found them haha
I didn't know they are illegal, it's just so many seem to be for sale, I found it weird how engineering samples were being sold anyways.
It's one of those things that are illegal but very hard to enforce. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top