• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anybody know what this is called ?

Deadjasper

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 28, 2001
Messages
2,856
It's a power pigtail for a Lantronix SLP-H8 Switched PDU. I know nothing about electrical plug nomenclature so I don't know what to search for. It's 120v.

Google comes up with nothing.
P1010461sm.JPG
P1010462sm.JPG
 
The ones I ordered are 14AWG rated at 15a. I'll never pull anywhere near that through them. Probably 6a max.
 
Back
Top