Anybody know how to unsub from EA spam e-mail?

Yippee38

2[H]4U
A few months ago, I started receiving spam from EA. Don't know why, or what game triggered it. I've unsubbed from all communication from them about 5 or 6 times, but I keep getting the damn e-mails. Anybody figure out a way to get them to stop?

kill them all

Or try emailing or calling them. Probably won't do any good. Pity you can't block emails like phone numbers.

A few months ago, I started receiving spam from EA. Don't know why, or what game triggered it. I've unsubbed from all communication from them about 5 or 6 times, but I keep getting the damn e-mails. Anybody figure out a way to get them to stop?

weird, i haven't received a single EA email in the 7 years of origin existing or prior to that and i'm not even opted out of them.. you could try emailing them though "[email protected]". my guess is that it has to be something game specific causing it if it's the advertisement email's and not the two factor auth notification emails.

Double check your account preferences. Sometimes they get reset if they add or takeaway things. I don't receive any e-mail from EA at all unless it's a two-factor authentication or beta invite.

that's why I set up a special e-mail just for gaming clients and other spammy type of services...

that's why I set up a special e-mail just for gaming clients and other spammy type of services...

I set up the same ages ago. It's still annoying though.

have you considered buying more loot boxes to get the super rare drop of masochism?

I have. But then I thought, "If I buy a loot box, that will fuction as positive reinforcement for their stupid business decisions, and I don't want to encourage any more of EA's stupidiy."

Fire. If that doesn't work, try more fire.

They have too many offices. I think I'd get caught before I burned more than one or two. ;)

Back