Anybody know amusicdirect.com?

emorphien

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
2,834
I got an email from Grado today (emailed them yesterday) and they recommended amusicdirect as a retailer to order their products from (which is nice because the site has lower prices).

Anybody know anything about them? I've never heard of them before and while i'd expect Grado to give good advice, I just want to hear something about this place.
 
It's a fairly well known music/hi-fi store in downtown Chicago. Having said that, I've never purchased anything from them. They're not a fly-by-night operation and they do have a physical location, but I can't vouch for quality of service or anything like that.
 
Originally posted by Elec
It's a fairly well known music/hi-fi store in downtown Chicago. Having said that, I've never purchased anything from them. They're not a fly-by-night operation and they do have a physical location, but I can't vouch for quality of service or anything like that.
Thank you, thats exactly the kind of thing I wanted to know. I'm familiar with many of the retailers in NYC (particularly along what I call music row) but I don't know much outside of NYC. :)
 
Back
Top