Anybody got any decent COD4 tactical S&D servers?

schizrade

Supreme [H]ardness
The few I go to are now overrun by retards and people calling BS rule violations when you kill them.

Sucks.

Are you ok with mods, like pro mod? Or would you rather a 'vanilla' server?

All I play is S&D, HQ, or rarely Sabotage. I hate tdm, and dm with a passion.

I use to have a list of server ip's saved, ill check and see if I can find them in my backup folders.

I am down for whatever. Never played on a modded server, but whatever. I am sick of playing with jerks and little kids on their daddies PC.

heres a couple S&D promod servers
/connect 8.9.5.193;28960

/connect 66.225.194.11;28960

/connect 72.51.60.129;28960

Give'em [H]ell!!

Eh, just looked into ProMod. Takes out a lot of things to make an "even" playing field.

No thanks.

The search continues.. thanks anyways!

Hardcore tactical s&d, look up ets. Its pretty cool I've been playing there lately and it seems cool.

I have played ETS a lot for a while, but lately it has been full of tards and people calling violations that were not committed. Same on RWS. You shoot some goof ball and they immediately call some violation. Apparently it is impossible to kill these guys the are so good. ;) So then you get lectured by an admin, while the accuser and his friends laugh. Forget it.

That and after the ETS server crash, it has been really laggy for me.

CTS has been ok.

I am going to put up a server for next week. Details below:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=119&t=900960

PM me here if interested.

I'll check out your server next week.

Speaking of ets. They don't allow any cursing or acronyms in chat, ok fine I can respect that even though I think it's retarded. However last night someone named major_omfg came on the server and they made him take the f out of his name. I truly was loling. Talk about taking shit too far. o_O

Back