• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anybody else diggin' on Sacred?

This is actually really good. I got it just out of curiosity and I'm surprised how good it actually is. A little Diablo-ish, but still a welcome entry into this dying genre.
 
This one actually captures the addictive nature of DII.... Missions are just short enough, constant upgrading and levelling... but not so linear and a huge map. Inventory management. Combo skills. Funny too. I've put down FC and am just playing Sacred now. Using the Seraphim... but curious about the other classes. Fighting from horseback is really tough at low levels.. I have to dismount and my horse keeps getting killed. Also, the mosters get tougher as you level up so it's hard to get ubered up.
 
Back
Top