Any way to make bootable isolinux disc with Nero and no mkisofs?

Nazo

2[H]4U
For some reason, the disks produced by mkisofs images are just giving me no end of troubles whereas I have never had the slightest problem with the normal discs just made directly through nero. Besides, it's a real pain having to go create an image file each time I want to reburn my disc (using RW most of the time, at least when testing) and it takes forever as well as doubling how much space is used for the files. I'd just save me so much time and trouble if I could simply choose the bootable disc option in Nero and give it an image or something.

Only thing is, you can't just toss in the boot image file with no cd emulation. Isolinux uses two files that I know of and probably some settings that would keep it from working it just didn't reproduce them correctly. I don't know enough of how the whole system works to do this, but, I really do need to. Does anyone have any idea how it could be done?

Well, I've been trying different things, and it looks to me like what I need is some sort of way to change the boot catalog is all really. I mean, when I boot it like that, it says checksum failed, but, the only thing that's different between the two is that Nero doesn't have a way I could find to do that. I'm wondering if it needs to be integrated into the boot image somehow or something... I'm not really sure how though.

Back