• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any US stores that accept PayPal?

newegg
tiger direct
ebay stores?

what kind of stores are you looking for?

you can get the paypal credit card which just works as a debit card that draws money from your paypal account
 
I want a store that can just take PayPal money from my account.
 
confused.gif


From my understanding, any store that accepts PayPal will first use any money in your PayPal balance and then pull any additional money (if needed) from whatever primary account (checking, credit card) is connected to your PayPal account.

At least that's what PayPal has been doig to me for the last 3 years.
 
Newegg DOES NOT accept Paypal for payment. However, one compay I've dealt with does and that's Directron.com...I don't usually buy much from them though as they are in TX and I hate getting gouged for Sales Tax. That's about the only everything under the sun computer parts store that takes Paypal, specialty shops like Plycon will too.
 
Mr_Evil said:
Newegg DOES NOT accept Paypal for payment. However, one compay I've dealt with does and that's Directron.com...I don't usually buy much from them though as they are in TX and I hate getting gouged for Sales Tax. That's about the only everything under the sun computer parts store that takes Paypal, specialty shops like Plycon will too.
Then what is this?

http://uweb.txstate.edu/~em1077/newegg.jpg

I just went to check out (like 5 minutes ago) and NewEgg seems more than willing to accept PayPal. YEs, I know it says the PayPal preferred account payment option has been *temporarily* disabled. But they do accept PayPal.
 
i just paid for my new amd 64 system last night from newegg with PAYPAL

THEY DO TAKE PAYPAL

it is an option when you check out
 
Back
Top