Any suggestions on a case for M6805?

Mtt83

Limp Gawd
This may be a dumb question but does anyone know of a good case that will hold the M6805? I've checked all over the place locally, but the tags on most cases are fairly vague. I'm a college student and have to carry a bookbag already so I looked into the combination bookbag/case but was worried that the books might put too much pressure on the laptop when it's put down. Suggestions don't have to be limited to the combo. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

CompUSA always seems to have the best selection of bags. I got a London Fog brand briefcase-style thing marked down from $90 to $26, and it hold everything perfectly. It's got a padded liner fer the laptop...

Dave

The spire cases seem like they're pretty high quality. I'll have to check into them a bit more while I'm shopping around. Thanks for the great info.

I got a Kensington Contour. About $50. Very nice. Lots of cubbyholes for pens ect. The laptop is a little too wide to fit in the area where it's supposed to go. I put my Graphire3 in there.

do yourself a favor if your gonna lug the Emachines M6805/M6807 then get something with a handle and wheels.

This is no 4 lb lappy

Targus Matrix Black Backpack for my m6805.. holds everything, my Logitech MX510 mouse, headset, nostromos (sp) gamepad, and many other things and text books and is very comfortable. You could also get the sport backpack if you prefer a different look. Backpack is convenient and you won't even notice your 7.x lbs laptop on your back.

Back