Any specail PS3 deals going on right now???

Sipster

Gawd
I remember for the summer, they had 5 free movies when you purchased a PS3. Is that same deal, or a different deal, going on right now???

Walmart had a deal where you got a $50 gift card with any PS3 purchase but I think that's dead now.

Walmart had a deal where you got a $50 gift card with any PS3 purchase but I think that's dead now.

yeh thats gone now... i just waited till Gamestop had a 30% extra trade-in deal going when you trade in more than 5 items.. then i used my edge card on top for another 10% so i got 40% extra on crap i traded towards the spiderman 40gb pack.. it actually makes the prices not too bad that way.

http://www.bluraysavings.com/

It is a rather good deal. If blu ray movies sell for 15-20 bucks, it's like saving 75-100 bucks off the PS3.
If you were going to buy those five movies for the $15-$20 each, yes, it's pretty good. If you weren't, it's a nice bonus, but it's not worth as much. Same logic applies to HD-DVD players, too, I'm not a fanboy.

I just came back from BJ's Wholesale club and they have a stock of the 60 gig versions there that they are selling in a bundle. 3 games and an extra controller. The deal is ok unless you own a decent number of PS2 games and then it is a REALLY GOOD deal since the 60 gig version is the hardware backwards compatible version

Back