• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any software to Unlock ATi Pipelines

Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
801
I got an X300 SE and was wondering if I can or if their is anything to even unlock?

I will buy 2 high-end cards for My SLi soon but in the meantime....can I do this?
 
I dont think there is any software that can do that. The only thing I think you could do is overclock it with ATI tool or some other program. Hope you get you hi-end cards soon.
 
Back
Top