Any Skyrim mod gurus?`

SilverSliver

[H]F Junkie
Have not played Skyrim in a long time so reinstalled and started my mod journey. Last time I played, there were no mods. This time, I want to go full mods, best Skyrim can look sort of business.

So, went to the RealVision ENB page and got to work. Followed the instructions to a T with BOSS, mod manager, INI settings, the order in which the mods needed to be installed, and used the mod manager to install the particle patches and RealVision files instead of just dumping them in. Did Option A: Realistic Lighting Overhaul 4.0.8.01 + Climates of Tamriel V3.1 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30936/?

Get to the loader, Skyrim goes to full screen and I see the logo for a brief second. The game minimizes and is then gone instantly. No crash, no report. Just gone. Any clues where to start diagnosing this?

Whenever I diagnose a mod problem, I always un check all my mods in the Mod Manager and then start Skryim through each one until I find the one that is making it crash.

Yeah that's what I did. Then I figured out I needed to run the SKSE launcher as an admin. That fixed it. The game looks frigging amazing.

I love SkyRealism. It looks great without looking ridiculous like some enbs.

Back