U.N.inspector
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2004
- Messages
- 1,554
Hi all,
Being in the forums for a while...but new to this area. I recently purchased (2) SB77G5's that came pre-equiped with OS. My plans are to mod one of the xpc's for gaming and leave one stock for the wife. Now, does anyone out there have their SFF connected to an LCD TV? I'm heavily thinking of purchasing an LCD TV for use as a monitor with the modded xpc when completed. I understand about resolution limitaitons, ect .... I thinking of going 27" or 32". The more I research the less likelyhood of a 32" as it's too big but.....I'd like to hear your advice or actual experience....Thanks.....
U.N.inspector
Being in the forums for a while...but new to this area. I recently purchased (2) SB77G5's that came pre-equiped with OS. My plans are to mod one of the xpc's for gaming and leave one stock for the wife. Now, does anyone out there have their SFF connected to an LCD TV? I'm heavily thinking of purchasing an LCD TV for use as a monitor with the modded xpc when completed. I understand about resolution limitaitons, ect .... I thinking of going 27" or 32". The more I research the less likelyhood of a 32" as it's too big but.....I'd like to hear your advice or actual experience....Thanks.....
U.N.inspector