• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

any sb bride owners.

Ummm a few retailers like Newegg has sent emails concerning the situation about the SATA's, if thats what you mean.
 
i did not got any email, they don’t have my email duh :)

any how i am not returning the combo :) :) , i am not gone waste 3 months with my old rig

so i will enjoy sandy bridge for the 3 coming month were everybody returns to their old rigs :)

what if its a marketing strategy ..... they want to re release it with bulldozer / a new partner want to buy some shares 100 million share :) :) :) :)

the way the figure out the sata 3GB problem is bit fishy, i am not convinced

Best of luck to all
 
I don't plan on returning my SB either. I will wait it out for 3 months or whatever it takes for them to get the exchange process going. I just hope they do some sort of cross-exchange thing so I wont have to be without a comp for a week, they owe it to us for releasing the chipset with this problem.
 
No reason to return the damn thing! haha just keep it and enjoy it. The mobos work perfect, even on SATA3 mine worked perfect. I just set it up on 6 because it's whats recommended afterall. When B3 comes out, exchange your board.
 
I purchased my board from Superbiiz and I have not received an email yet.
 
supposedly 5% of motherboards might fail within 3 years. im sure you can continue using it until a replacement comes off the production line in a month or two.
 
I got an email from MC, going to use the 2 Sata 3 controllers now, my rom drive is the only thing hooked up to sata 2 and I hardly ever use it anyhow.
 
Back
Top