Any recent forum changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandmanx

[H]F Junkie
For some reason, the quote button is under peoples names now next to the online/offline button in Firefox. It used to display fine, and it still looks fine in IE. Earlier this week, the normal green user online button switched to the confused smily for a couple of days. Have there been any changes that would cause this?

I am using FF now, and don't have anything happening like that. Everything has stayed constant over the past week.

I have noticed though sometimes FF gets slightly confused. My machine at work has the [H] for three quarters of the bookmarks I have. ESPN, Nascar, Slashdot. I'd say uninstall and reinstall. :)

I've seen no changes in the forum like you are describing or any others for that matter. The only thing that has gone on around here was the down time today for a server move. Other than that, nada. Sounds like possible corruption on your end. Clear your forum cookies/flush your DNS cache and reboot. Firefox has known issues.

Ok, thanks for the info. It is doing it both on my home machine and my work machine w/ firefox recently, that's why I found it odd.

Ok. I cleared the browser cache and it's fixed. Somehow everything got crossed and icons were all over the place. Thanks for the help.

I'll close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back