• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any reason not to get this?

isnt that the same monitor somebody else was selling on Ebay for $225? Well I guess the only difference is this one is refurbished.. Whatever that word actually means, lol.
 
well yeah it's ebay that's why I am nervous but it's such a good deal!
 
I bought one, they are really nice screens
gaming is wicked awesome and it looks like u can support big resolutions, nice
 
Ask if seller gives DOA money back guarantee also ask if any damage to pannel. He mentions it has a warranty but just in case. Make sure all cables are included too.
 
yeah he does and a ccouple of folks here have bought from this guy. got one for 325 shipped!
no better deal...good thing I have an entire room to work with lol.
 
Back
Top