Any really good noise cancelling mics?

metallicaband

Limp Gawd
Lots of people around here at [H] obviously use full gaming headsets since this is a PC based forum, but I assume in this section at least Some people like to play their console using their home theater systems.

So, what do you use for voice chat? I'm looking for something that would only cover one ear while being as transparent as possible (so I can hear the game audio from the covered ear properly as well). Mic must be great at noise cancelling because we all like to crank the volume to get in the zone lol

I've been using this Logitech Vantage headset for a few years until it broke recently, it was pretty good but I'm looking for something better.

Price isn't an issue but please don't just tell me to "use a full gaming headset", I'm a home theater enthusiast and would like to use my surround system.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I've been doing the same research myself for basically the same setup and situation. So far I've been looking at the Plantronics Voyager Pro HD and Jawbone Era. From what I've seen both can be had cheaper than their MSRPs and have their own pros and cons.

Back