Any program that shows all voltage?

HaxEJxuK

Gawd
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
696
Hi,

Is there a program that shows all the voltage? I want to check to see what it's set to in windows if I set it auto in bios.

Thanks
 
I think Everest shows all you need, but if it doesn't, try Asus Probe that comes w/ your motherboard.
 
Everest Ultimate Engineering version shows just about everything, see screenshot from my system:

 
I found it on the net "illegally" (came with serial #)

I can upload it to rapidshare it you want, just PM me because I often forget to check this thread.

The one you can download on their site did not work with my X48, although it worked fine with my 680i
 
Thanks for the offer but I can't. Also you have to watch what you say here, such thing could get you banned here. :) At least now I know engineer edition shows it all. :)

I found it on the net "illegally" (came with serial #)

I can upload it to rapidshare it you want, just PM me because I often forget to check this thread.

The one you can download on their site did not work with my X48, although it worked fine with my 680i
 
Back
Top