• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any Pentium-M SFFs coming?

Teukka76

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
137
Are we going to see any Pentium-M based SFF systems in near future? I think that shuttle was considering one but has anyone heard news about it? :confused:

If not, I'll have to throw m-atx Aopen + 2GHz dothan into my antec sonata...
 
Maybe not premade, but I put together one.

It's a Mini-ITX solution, with a Mini-ITX case, that features a well-equipped motherboard and an ATi Radeon 9600 "mini-AGP" card.

The whole system is very small and quiet running, about the size of a small VCR. I plan to overclock the "Dothan" Pentium M 735 (1.7 GHz) processor soon, now that final exams are over. PM me and I'll snap some pictures for you.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Sonata pretty much just a mid tower?

-dB
 
Yep, sonata is a mid tower. But unless some P-M sff system don't come out I'm gonna use sonata I already have...
 
Back
Top