any PDF reader/writer that can read in ePub format?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
and convert it out to PDF properly?

I have seen on line converter, but the output doesn't line up, so the page break are all at the wrong places

I know calibre can do it but it is ebook oriented, which may not be what you're looking for.

what about Foxit?

I am also hoping for DJVU import to PDF as well. I have seen converter on this as well, but the page no. doesn't line up

Last edited:
disaster. It does read the file just fine. But it outputs a EPUB to PDF w/ 955 pages. I use some online epub to PDF, it only gives 255 pages. So it's about right but the page break is wrong. But this Calibre is far worse.

Is there a Viewer of EPUB? I manage to get a Plug In for DJVU, and I manage to "Print" it out to PDF, so I sort that 1 out. If there is a Plug in or viewer for EPUB that has a Print Option, then I'm in business

Last edited:
SumatraPDF can view epubs.

Not sure why you're so obsessed about "page break" on epub files given the nature of the beast it could be just about anywhere when you view it on different settings with different devices.

It doesn't work. It doesn't have a print function. I have since tried over 5 to 6 Epub reader, the ones that has the print function, print 1 chapter at a time instead of the whole book, so it's useless.

Other than print, I have to use converter, in which I already did and just pages that doesn't line up to the original, for eg., EPUB viewer shows 315 pages, PDF shows 900 pages

It doesn't work. It doesn't have a print function. I have since tried over 5 to 6 Epub reader, the ones that has the print function, print 1 chapter at a time instead of the whole book, so it's useless.

Other than print, I have to use converter, in which I already did and just pages that doesn't line up to the original, for eg., EPUB viewer shows 315 pages, PDF shows 900 pages

"Pages" on epub are a largely meaningless concept. (as I already stated) The same exact file can have <x> pages on say the kindle touch or <y> pages on the tablet. Same exact content, it's just how each device presents it based on screen size and font size.

Aka: Stop obsessing over it, there's no point.

Back