Any particular reason.....

Mister E

2[H]4U
That we've lost all stickies in this sub-forum? No driver threads or anything stickied. While in the Nvidia sub-section all their stickies are still intact. Just something I noticed with all the new mods floating around now.

Well, things come and go. I had the X1800XT launch thread stuck for awhile, but Kyle's article feedback thread superseded that. We may wanna do a performance survey as X1800 reports come in, and I agree that a driver sticky is useful, but Brent usually jumps all over that as soon as he sees someone has posted a link to the new Catalyst. The other sticky in the NV forum is the SLI guide, not too many people are running Crossfire right now :( Right now, that means we'd only have one or two stickies here.

Thanks for the feedback, I may work on some stuff this weekend. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to devote to devleoping link farms and reference material, as I've had to keep a real close eye on the 512MB 7800GTX rumors, as well as the X1800XT launch.

The less red ink I have to use, the more time I can devote to fun and beneficial stuff like getting good stickies going.

We can stickie Catalyst 5.11 when it is released this month and keep it up till the next one, Catalyst 5.11 will be a big release which supports the OpenGL Fix improvements for X1000 series cards as well as full support for the X1000 family.

All our stickies are gone again. While all the old stickies in the Nvidia sub section still remain. Why is this?

Mister E said:
All our stickies are gone again. While all the old stickies in the Nvidia sub section still remain. Why is this?

Cuz they are about of NV Fan loving folks here at Hard!!!

Just kidding :)

Probably due to a minor database error as the forums had trouble almost all day yesterday...

Back