Any other cases like the LianLI PC-V351 ?

Payne

Weaksauce
I like the clean lines of this case. I also like the side loading rom drive...i think it's genius.
I'm been trying to find other cases like this with clean lines and I'm having a tough time. Does anybody own the V351 and would you recommend it ?

Last edited:
Is this the only choice I have in the US? I know Lan Gear makes similar type of cases but I can't find them locally.

Is there something about the case that's making you look elsewhere, or simply trying to find all the options available to you? I can't recall any other similar looking cases with side 5" bays. There's similar cases from Lian Li, both larger and smaller, but with front 5" bays.

I happen to own a V351R. Overall it's a solid case. Looks beautiful and not too difficult to work with. It is annoying to connect the hard drive cables since the hard drive bays are cramped, but at least the motherboard tray is removable. Check my sig for the specs. The case is able to provide enough fresh air to keep the i3 530 at 3.8GHz around 60C while folding and the 5670 stays below 70C when gaming.

Back