• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any one seen the new blue wavemaster??

Honistly, i knida like it a bit, would have been cooler if it was anodized or powdercoated, but i guess its not that bad. Im not really a fan of that case though. I didnet like how compaq used them, but thats more personal lol
 
jmeh.

but then I'm more a fan of simplistic cases, smooth sleek functional, minimalistic.

unless it's some uber pimp mod or a really good theme.
 
I saw some of these at CES 2004. I was told they weren't for individual sale at the time, and they were only for pre-built systems through specific companies. Glad to see they are going to be available though.
 
Is that definitely stock and straight from CoolerMaster? I ask because it looks just like the paintjobs that Falcon - NW puts on their WaveMasters. Or Voodoo PC, for that matter.
 
l337*g0at said:
Rombus , are you blind ? It sure looks powdercoated to me !

lol, looks that way. But in the post EPS linked to it talks about an automtive style paint job. so thats why i was curious
:D
then again maybe i am bind :cool:
 
I think it's pretty either way. I'm still debating getting one myself (just the regular brush aluminum).
 
The blue/silver color scheme has always caught my eye. It looks great, but if it were anodized blue and not shiny i think it would be more 'classy' looking. Right now it's just pretty looking, and i don't care much for it (i'd take it in a heartbeat, but i wouldn't buy one)
 
cjcox said:
Several here... get a napkin to catch yer drool!

Nice to see cm offer a blue one stock though.

Anyone else see Falcon Northwest as kind of the Orange County Choppers of the case mod industry? Same Cases, Same "Style", diff paint, diff accessories

Now don’t get me wrong, i like American Chopper and OCC, and Falcon does some cool cases, but there isn’t much innovation there.
 
Rombus said:
Anyone else see Falcon Northwest as kind of the Orange County Choppers of the case mod industry? Same Cases, Same "Style", diff paint, diff accessories

Now don’t get me wrong, i like American Chopper and OCC, and Falcon does some cool cases, but there isn’t much innovation there.

no, not at all. falcon has always been a very overpriced builder that has pseudo high end computers. now they have flashy cases, and thats it. theyre not even GOOD flashy, theyre just painted generic aluminum cases.
 
Sigh.. sorry I posted. Please show us your factory baked paint jobs... yours must be totally awesome!!
 
I just checked out www.smooth-creations.com. They've done some work for MaximumPC, and anyone who wants a good read should look at how they painted last year's dream machine. Here is the guide...

I've always been interested in getting into airbrushing and whatnot, but some of that work is unreal :eek:
 
cjcox said:
Sigh.. sorry I posted. Please show us your factory baked paint jobs... yours must be totally awesome!!

actually he does have some pretty amazing mods... so dont continue on that path ;)
 
FLECOM said:
actually he does have some pretty amazing mods... so dont continue on that path ;)

Has he been banned from posting pictures of his mods? He's obviously selling stuff that's better than the blue wavemaster... I think others might be interested for sure.
 
Regardless of how good/overpriced F-NWs are as PCs, the paintjobs are awesome.
 
...and sanity returns to the forum.... aahhh....

I think these are interesting too....
CaseArts

I do think painting anodized aluminum is a shame. Of course, I suppose Cooler Master can paint theirs before that :)
 
Back
Top