Any old school Q2 players form the past?

Occidio

[H]ard|Gawd
Not really asking if anyone is still playing quake2 but I had a question about a mod that I used a long time ago. I used to use a sound total conversion for the game that replaced all the stock Quake 2 sounds with sounds from the movie 5th Element.
I am a huge packrat when it comes to backing up files. I have files all the way back to 1999 backed up on DVD's. Apparently this is one thing I never backed up and was curious if anyone knew what I was referring too. I have done a ton of google searches but I can find anything. It is really hard to find archived files from some of those older games. I guess I am going through a nostalgic phase at the moment and wanted to find this mod. I am not even sure what it is called now.
I want to say it was somewhere in the neighborhood of around 20-30megs in size. So for a mod back then, it was pretty large.
Most of the old Quake2 forums are pretty much dead now so I figured I would ask here.

I have no idea, but you could try asking at the QuakeOne.com forums. Most people who still actively play the original Quake also spend some time playing Quake II, so they may be able to help.

Back