• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

any non bootable disc hard drive check programs available?

WD's Data Lifeguard Diagnostics run within windows, but I doubt (that means that I do not know) that they can check the boot volume/ drive. You do need to have a WD drive to use it. Downloadable from www.wdc.com. Make sure you get the Windows GUI diagnostics since there is also different software that does something else.
 
Well, I have a Hitachi drive in it. I have 4K of bad sectors and want something to try and recover them. :-(
 
Back
Top