Any Nod32 distributors?

Strykar

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
299
I'm seriously considering applying to become one and sell it at work. I'm a technician at a local ISP and It really pains me to see people with mediocre computers have Norton 2006 installed and completely destroy their system performance.

I have very little doubt in my mind that I would have a problem selling it at all just by telling customers it uses less resources than Norton. Out of 10 computers I have to fix, probably 8 of them already have NAV on them (normally a very out of date version or has not been activated yet, yes this is common occurence :( )

Do they just send you copies of the software in the mail by request or something? I'm about to pitch the idea to my boss as a sort of "trial" deal. Is there much of a price break buying them in bulk?
 
be very very careful selling anything on company time that is gounds for immediate termination, i do not recommend doing this, your companys time is not for you to make money
 
k1pp3r said:
be very very careful selling anything on company time that is gounds for immediate termination, i do not recommend doing this, your companys time is not for you to make money


I didn't mean for it to sound like I was selling it on the side, haha. Im trying to convince my boss to give it a "trial" with the customers and sell it through the store.
 
Strykar said:
I didn't mean for it to sound like I was selling it on the side, haha. Im trying to convince my boss to give it a "trial" with the customers and sell it through the store.

oh haha, sorry about that just didn't want ya to loose your job
 
Back
Top