Any nextel users ?

cubix

n00b
Joined
May 24, 2005
Messages
9
https://idenonline.motorola.com/iupgrade/

September 17, 2004: The A-GPS software upgrade is now available for the i58sr and i88s phones!
Motorola recently discovered an issue that affected Assisted Global Positioning Systems (A-GPS) location services in certain Motorola iDEN® phones, including the i58sr, i88s, i205, i285, i305, i325, i530, i710, i730, i733, i736, and i830.

Motorola has identified a permanent solution to address this issue. And with this solution, you may be eligible to receive a free data cable and step-by-step instructions on how to upgrade your phone with the A-GPS software.
undefined :)
 
cubix said:
https://idenonline.motorola.com/iupgrade/

September 17, 2004: The A-GPS software upgrade is now available for the i58sr and i88s phones!
Motorola recently discovered an issue that affected Assisted Global Positioning Systems (A-GPS) location services in certain Motorola iDEN® phones, including the i58sr, i88s, i205, i285, i305, i325, i530, i710, i730, i733, i736, and i830.

Motorola has identified a permanent solution to address this issue. And with this solution, you may be eligible to receive a free data cable and step-by-step instructions on how to upgrade your phone with the A-GPS software.
undefined :)

I recieved a data cable in the mail for this over 8 months ago... when I first got it I was like WTF... I better not be paying for this! However it had a note stating the issue and I was like "Fuck that, they can get over not being able to track me, I dont use the GPS feature anyways..". So I took my free 20$ cable and use it with WebJAL to transfer ringtones, wallpapers, codeplugs, etc.

I have an i730 BTW and I hate every moment of it.

~Kris
 
i got th i736 and my gps doesn't work even though they say i don't need the update :mad:. i want the cable for ring tones and wallpapers
 
yeah i grabbed this deal a while back for the usb cable

i got the i730 as well and the gps still doesnt work too well, but the usb cable is nice
 
Back
Top