Any news on Xclio powersupplies?

im just wondering about these, they arent on that list of psus to avoid, and i never heard anything about them. Do you guys have any info?

(Also, im looking for a psu under $60 for my ASUS P5ND2)

if you have a board like that, chances are you have a good system. don't skimp, get a Seasonic 430 at least.

Xclio PSU's are made by Channellwell the same people who have been making Antec's Truepower's.

DaCoOlNeSs said:
if you have a board like that, chances are you have a good system. don't skimp, get a Seasonic 430 at least.

Getting an XClio isnt skimping, they are great psu's.

monster.under.thebed said:
im just wondering about these, they arent on that list of psus to avoid, and i never heard anything about them. Do you guys have any info?

(Also, im looking for a psu under $60 for my ASUS P5ND2)

i was about to ask the same thing, but on the x14s4p3 500W newegg has. there is a xclio on the recommended list. I received a response from a Xclio(meridian) sales rep and he said they come with a 2 year warranty. The reviews on older versions that are out there are possitive.

it was a close call between the enermax liberty 500w and the xclio, but the extra year on the warranty on the xclio might just make the difference in my decision....

Back