any news on the aria 2 yet?

steve216s

Limp Gawd
I'm waiting for it so I can build my next setup

or was anything els anounced in a micro atx form?

I'd suggest harrassing Antec with that question. ;) I think the mATX mini-tower Inwin cases are worth looking at. Doesn't have quite the "cute" factor because it's vertical, but they still have a nice look, thumbscrews, superb quiet cooling (3*92mm including a duct) and best of all can use a full-size ATX power supply.

Haha! :p I think I'll head over and flick their ear again... :D

Actually, after finally cutting down an ATX PSU down to size, modding in 120mm fans, spraypainting the case black and settling for a slightly lesser heatsink, I think I am finally happy with my POS ARIA. Nooo, it wasn't hard at all, I swear...

yep...i've been waiting for Aria 2 for a few months, but when it didn't come out with P180....I decided to go ahead with the "Aria 1."

The inwin case was what orginally what i was going to get...but i wanted to go even smaller. ...and yeah, you can even get a 120mm intake in that thing...

Just out of curiosity... Has there actually been ANY word on an Aria2? Or has it just been purely speculation from people who want it?

i've been waiting for Aria 2 for months. Now im thinking about Silverstone Fragbox 2, but its $350 without PSU. :mad:

soundmax said:
i've been waiting for Aria 2 for months. Now im thinking about Silverstone Fragbox 2, but its $350 without PSU. :mad:
It's $300 now, not including shipping, which still sucks ass. At least it has the design that the ARIA should have had.

soundmax said:

its 299$, not 349$- and i bought one, gets here thursday.

dude i got an aria and have never herd of a fragbox 2 until just now and i decided to shoot myself in the foot:)

I spoke with my contact this past weekend about it and still no news. As stated in the thread mentioned above, as soon as I hear/see/know anything about the Antec Aria 2 it will be posted.

Brandon...can you let us know in about...12 months? :D

I just got my aria last week and still enjoying it (except wiring)....I don't want to have to shoot myself in the ffot either as I really hate guns. if Aria2 comes out soon and its a winn0r...i'll probably just inflict some surface wound with a dull piece of broken glass.

Back