Any Microsoft Tetris cheats?

SereLaw

Limp Gawd
Like in Freecell You can hit ShiftKey plus Ctrlkey and F10 @ the same time and win any freecell game by Dbl clicking on a card..

Tetris is a puzzle game invented by Alexey Pajitnov (last name sometimes transliterated Pazhitnov) in 1985, while he was working for the Academy of Sciences in Moscow, Russia. Pajitnov has cited pentominoes as a source of inspiration for the game.Microsoft started with it in 87 sometime. (Obvious cut and paste)

Ok I had the keys wrong..Come on Nobody knows?

Any Tetris tricks for the PC ?

Tia

Thanks in Advance)

There's a Microsoft Tetris? News to me. It was never included in any of my Windows XP installations...

Btw, why would you need cheats for Tetris? I can last for hours on that game on my TI-83.

ScreamingBroccoli said:
Ctrl+Windows Key+F10 doesn't work for freecell, I just tried it...

lol I've never heard of that cheat either... I think this guy is just trolling...

Agreed. Who the eff cheats at Tetris anyways? Lol... gave me a good laugh though.

SereLaw said:
Like in Freecell You can hit windowsKey plus Ctrlkey and F10 @ the same time and win any freecell game by Dbl clicking on a card..

Any Tetris tricks for the PC ?

Tia

Thanks in Advance)

your sad

the cheat doesn't work? couldn't try it on my thinkpad, no windows key, i would have finally had a use for it :p

GForce64 said:
Microsoft makes Tetris?!

It came in one of there arcade packs like back in the mid 90's if I remember. I may have it on 3.5 floppy somewhere :p

I don't know any cheats for it.

TheJackal said:
the cheat doesn't work? couldn't try it on my thinkpad, no windows key, i would have finally had a use for it :p

The computers at librarys don't have the windows keys too. Makes it hard to F them over. :p ;)

am i missing something, the shift ctrl f10 does work...it asks if abort to win and i say yes. :rolleyes:

ScreamingBroccoli said:
Ctrl+Windows Key+F10 doesn't work for freecell, I just tried it...

Works, you hit the keys, it'll say [Abort] [Retry] [Ignore], hit [Abort] and then double click any card and you'll win the game.

Might download it tonight. Hope my 7800GTX can even run it decently. :D

Back