• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any "low profile" soundcards?

Monkey34

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
5,141
I have a small case I'm doing, and the motherboard's on-board sound wont seem to work. I've got a handle on the low profile video, but are there any "low profile" sound cards?
 
USB......((smacks forehead)) :rolleyes:
The egg's got a decent one for $26.

Tekara - the risers an option, but for ease of installation, I think usb will be the way to go here.
 
Back
Top