Any Lans in Colorado?

AxeBlade

n00b
I am looking for a lan party in colorado. I play mainly the Battlefields and Call of Duty 1 and 2.

I am looking for a lan party in colorado. I play mainly the Battlefields and Call of Duty 1 and 2.

I don't play these games, but I'd love to see some more [H]Colorado meet-ups to just socialize and talk shit with each other.

It's in Colorado Springs and the LANs are held at the Air Force Academy. Just go to the website and sign up and give your name and when you get to the gate, give your name to the guard and you'll be able to get on. There are also directions and so forth for finding the place once you get passed the guards.
They do occasional vehicle searches, so guns and drugs are not recommended ;)
The next one is September 8th and 9th. Starts on the 8th at 6pm and runs til 10 pm on the 9th. There are a buncha tourneys with decent prizes all donated by either Academy Gamer members or by the multitude of sponsors for the event. Call of Duty 2 is one of the more popular games too. Bring your A game though. There's some good players that show up :D

It's in Colorado Springs and the LANs are held at the Air Force Academy. Just go to the website and sign up and give your name and when you get to the gate, give your name to the guard and you'll be able to get on. There are also directions and so forth for finding the place once you get passed the guards.
They do occasional vehicle searches, so guns and drugs are not recommended ;)
The next one is September 8th and 9th. Starts on the 8th at 6pm and runs til 10 pm on the 9th. There are a buncha tourneys with decent prizes all donated by either Academy Gamer members or by the multitude of sponsors for the event. Call of Duty 2 is one of the more popular games too. Bring your A game though. There's some good players that show up :D

Can't find anywhere what games will be played, is there a list somewhere of games that we should have?

Yes there is a list on the forums. In the tournaments thread.
Games played are as follows:
Call of Duty 2
FEAR Combat
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Command and Conquer 3
WoW
Trackmania Nations
Counterstrike: Source
Counterstrike 1.6
Quake 3
Quake 4
DDR (console)
Wii games

Probably some others I didn't mention.

Just moved to Westminster, anything going on? I'm up for some beer and computers :D

Back