• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Any ideas?

Cereal Killer

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
272
I got this old ATX case for free and I was wondering what I should do (mods) to it, I don't really have any tools though.
DSCF0499.jpg

DSCF0501.jpg

DSCF0500.jpg
 
If you want to mod a case, you need tools. Go buy tools first. Otherwise, just spray paint it, lol. Camo with some of that army shred cloth that blows in the wind and looks like authentic shrubbery?
 
Arcygenical said:
Paint it black... Without any other tools... You're finished.

Step 2: Superglue troll doll collection to case in a haphazard fashion. Now you're finished.
 
I’m going to have to agree and say just paint it black, and if you get adventurous buy a $25 angle grinder and make a window. spend $10 on a neon mount it below the Motherboard.

I also was in your position of what to do with an old case, but that one looks good for a paint job and window. Remember basic is better.

Good luck whatever you do. :)
Drac
 
get some balls and buy plexy for it and cut the side pannle a window then cut a hole in the plexy for a 120 mmfan. cut a rectangle in the top put some plexy in it. umm paint the inside with smoe nice car paint make it look beautiful and do the same on the outside with a different color. make sure you sand it and prime it first. and make a color scheme before painting. do like green fans and dark blue on inside light on outside or do black on outside. just a though.
 
Back
Top