• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any idea what case this is?

Digital Viper-X-

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Dec 9, 2000
Messages
16,314
Found it on NVs site, but nothing pointing to what it is.

1743982237322.png
 
I think it's the CT8090 Founder's Edition case. MSRP $300 USD.

(that was a joke, was going to state the actual cost.... but maybe less funny?)
 
I haven't been able to find anything so far. I do like the curve and psu shroud setup, looks super clean.
 
If I had to guess, generic marketing render of a case. But I suppose if they are selling PCs, then it might be a generic case they comissioned for their own use, maybe from Tt, corsair, etc.

I'm guessing it's this - a render.

But checking on newegg, I see that there ARE some cool-looking curved glass cases out there - e.g., Antec C8 Curve Wood, COUGAR FV270, JONSBO TK-3.
 
It's "ok", the "bad" angle thing on the bottom (psu area)... doesn't make any sense. The "curve", which from that angle doesn't look seamless, maybe "ok", just not sure it's worth anything (style points?? eye of the beholder?) Other than that... I just see "yet another". Possible it means a case that can really only handle lower end FE edition (shorty) Nvidia cards (btw). I mean, there's "some room", just not enough for many (?). GPU support would go down "the slope".
 
It's "ok", the "bad" angle thing on the bottom (psu area)... doesn't make any sense. The "curve", which from that angle doesn't look seamless, maybe "ok", just not sure it's worth anything (style points?? eye of the beholder?) Other than that... I just see "yet another". Possible it means a case that can really only handle lower end FE edition (shorty) Nvidia cards (btw). I mean, there's "some room", just not enough for many (?). GPU support would go down "the slope".
Looks like there is plenty of room for longer GPUs, in this "Hypothetical" case. You can plant the GPU support at the end of the power supply area before the slope. it doesn't need to be at the end of the GPU.
 
Looks like there is plenty of room for longer GPUs, in this "Hypothetical" case. You can plant the GPU support at the end of the power supply area before the slope. it doesn't need to be at the end of the GPU.
Yeah, what is pictured is a very short GPU. Still, the slope doesn't make any sense.
 
I love that you guys thought the same thing, its a cool case, I wish someone would make it. Literally was my first thought, huh "I like that case". The antec c8 wood is pretty close but not quite there.
 
the c8 wood 's PSU is in the middle, and it uses mesh wire as the entire panel to vent the heat air out. 1 entire piece of mesh wire is weak, for people who slide the case in / out of a narrow cabinet, it can cause damage.
 
Back
Top