• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any 'hardcore' bf3 ps3 players here?

kinson

Gawd
Joined
Nov 14, 2005
Messages
772
I'm looking for good people to play bf3 with on the PS3, with or without a mic, as long as you are capable of working as a team/squad!

My SN is Kinson187

If you're good, and all the above, then please feel free to add me and jump in on a game or send invites...

PS I only play Hardcore!
 
I've been losing interest in BF3 here lately. I've been not playing it for week, 2 weeks at a time sometimes, and when i hop back on i get dominated.

Wish they would do something about the godawful controls, that would definitely help me picking it up and playing.
 
Back
Top