Any good free download managers?

marcusicp

Limp Gawd
I would be willing to pay for one if it was REALLY nice, but wanted to know my free opions first. I D/L a good deal of stuff so something that can handle like 10-20 things would be nice. Anyway thanks for any help.

how could u dl so many things at once? if your talking about mp3z .... i dont think u can post stuff like that here

Not mp3s, vid files from ppl that i do work for edditing, adding sound/music i just started doing this and i have like up to 20 diff vid a day that i need to D/L and i do it all at the end of the day so that in the morning when i get up al i have to do is start editing. anyway any ideas?

earthscore said:
I can try and get you a cdkey or a crack for MassDownloader if you need it, pm me.

We aren't allowed to talk about illegal activity on the forum. Its against forum rules.

The download manager that i use is Flashget and its one of the better ones.

i dont want a crack i am willing to pay if it is really good. anyway i lloked at flashget and it said that it inculded spyware and id rather not have that lol but do you know if the pay version has any? and do you have a link to where i can get it it looks like the site may be down. anyway thanks for the help!

burningrave101 said:
We aren't allowed to talk about illegal activity on the forum. Its against forum rules.

The download manager that i use is Flashget and its one of the better ones.

Oh, alright. I'll be sure not to mention it again.

marcusicp said:
i dont want a crack i am willing to pay if it is really good. anyway i lloked at flashget and it said that it inculded spyware and id rather not have that lol but do you know if the pay version has any? and do you have a link to where i can get it it looks like the site may be down. anyway thanks for the help!

Spyware? Flashget is ad supported so if you install the freeware version you'll get like ad popups but you can install the shareware version without ads. You have the option to install it as freeware or shareware during the install so there is only one file. Just go download the lastest version of Flashget and try it out. I've been using it a long time now and i havn't had any issues.

http://www.download.com/FlashGet/3000-2071_4-10280660.html?tag=stbc.gp

Back