Any good deals for Duke?

poconopc

Gawd
Anyone seen any decent online offers for Duke Nukem? I cant hit stores due to recovering from surgery.

Thanks

I believe steam and d2d have a 10% off deal, and eb games/gamestop give you a early access demo code and some other pre-order bonus

you can get it at direct2drive and you can get another 15% off friend code online as well. i can send ya one, just pm me if you want it. $38.21 after coupon

Last edited:
How many of you were unmarried, in school, did not have a cell phone and without children when DNF was first announced. :D

I don't care how dated the graphics are for this game, it must be played!

Just finished playing the demo. Looks like they used the Unreal 3 Engine. Not bad I must say. Not as demanding as some of the newer engines, but it's definitely not ugly.

The weapons are what make this game fun (besides Duke's one liners).

Pretty sure they are a legit distributor. The official Sanctum(an indie FPS/tower defense game) Facebook page had referred to a deal Green Man Gaming had on their game and I don't see why a developer would link to a shady cdkey site. But you might want to save your money until Duke Nukem Forever is actually released and reviewed, I've heard this game is awful from people who got it early on xbox.

Last edited:
did any of you guys play the demo? Pretty underwhelming, I'll be waiting for the bargain bin on this one. After 12 years a few more months wont kill me.

did any of you guys play the demo? Pretty underwhelming, I'll be waiting for the bargain bin on this one. After 12 years a few more months wont kill me.

I'd never buy a game that I didn't like.

Sometimes it was fun , a bit boring alot of times though.
The shrink stuff was neat along with some of the boss battles but my god they are stupid

Back