Any good Black Friday deals you are going to hit?

txsizzler

[H]ard|Gawd
I was just scanning some of the ads coming out for Black Friday, and was wondering if there are any sales you are all going to hit?

I was thinking of hitting K-Mart at 8pm Thanksgiving for their 24" LED 1080p TV that they have going for $88.

The Werner extension ladder from Home Depot. That's the only good deal I've found that I need.

Walmart for the $4 blu-rays. They also have Borderlands 2 for 360 for $25 I was picking up for a gift.

White Galaxy 2 tab 7 inch for my 8 year old, and while I'm there I'll probably grab some cheap bluray movies like I do every year. My older one wants a 3d ds, and I would like to have a bluray player for my bedroom tv, but I'm not sure if I should get the $38 Sams club LG one or just buy a $60 Samsung while I'm at Bestbuy. It is just for watching movies in bed after all, so it doesn't have to be super awesome and full of features I won't use anyways.

No, really its messed up I cannot find anything I need, or even want. I am already all set on SSDs otherwise I might have hit up the kingston, I would like a GTX 670 but I cant find any good deals on it , I swear I saw deals just as good months ago.

Galaxy note 2 is the other item I guess it is too new.

The other major thing I have to complain about is that places like newegg are now out of control, they have like thousands of items listed, so much that I cannot scan through and see what I might be interested in, and I cant figure out how to search only the BF deals. Used to be they had a reasonable short list I could look through.

Stopped by MC a half-hour after opening and got the Intel 330 180gb SSD for $99. It'll make a good upgrade for my daughter's laptop with an 128gb SSD. Wasn't too crowded, got a guy to get my SSD and checked out with only a couple people in line. They had about 15 cashiers working, having converted the service area to cash registers. All in all, one of the smoothest BF days I've experienced. Most of my shopping is done online anymore.

I jumped on Amazon's Halo 4 promo ($60 for Halo 4 + $20 Amazon GC + $10 instant video credit) and just snagged Lightroom 4 on the Lightning Deals. Been waiting for a decent LR4 deal, almost jumped on the $80 one from Newegg, glad I looked over the lightning deals first.

$15.99
$39.99
$15.49 - For my 1 year old boy :)
$89.99 AC
$24.99 - For my woman because the squirrels ate all of her cheapo plastic ones.
$6.99 x2

Nothing fantastic, just some odds and ends really.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Good deal on the Logitech G930 headset at Amazon - $69.99

I use these at work and they're a great headset. 70 bucks is the cheapest I've seen them for.

Bought an ssd a couple days prior to black friday, it was 50% off & shortly later tigerdirects site went down.. madness :eek:

Back