• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any good ATX desktop cases?

Slartibartfast

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
7,280
I'm looking for a desktop style case (ie not a tower) that will take a full size ATX (12 x 10.3") motherboard. Price is an issue, so cheap is good. If anybody knows of anything that fits the bill at less than $100, lemme know :)
 
There are not that many desktop ATX cases unless you want something like an HTPC case or want to mod a mATX desktop into an ATX desktop...
 
If you don't mind a bland beige case here is a cheap case from enlight it even comes with a Power Supply although I don't know how good it is. Case is Out of stock at the moment though but Newegg is usually quick to get them back I guess people really like that case as it seems to go OOS qiute often.

Enlight Case From NewEgg

And if you want a little better looking black case that is a little cheaper in price also althiugh no Power Supply comes with it
Directrons ATX 7106 Case
 
Im not sure why you would want an ATX desktop case, you done get really any benefit from using one over a tower case, unless you really really cramped for space...
 
kill4killin said:
Im not sure why you would want an ATX desktop case, you done get really any benefit from using one over a tower case, unless you really really cramped for space...

It's that I'm really cramped for space. I have a tower I can use right now, but I have to lie it on it's side, so no dvd/cd drive usage.
 
Back
Top