Any good asset tracking software for IT?

HaxEJxuK

Gawd
I'm in search of asset tracking software. We have about 100 or so people and I need to give out loaners and such. Basically what I need(at least that I can think of right now) are as follows:

1. Inventory, I need to know how many desktops, laptops, printers, laser pointers, projectors, monitors etc. we have along with model, serial and etc.

2. I need to give out loaners that tracks who took out the loaner and reminder for items to be returned.

That's it for now that I can quickly think of. I know there must be more convenient features but that's all I can think of now.

Any ideas? What do you personally use for this purpose?

There are plenty, i would suggest using the search function

how is your access skills? if wrote a DB for work just to keep up with our stuff. it prints contracts, etc...

any modifications you'll need to make. i don't have time.

Spiceworks.

In conjunction with that, I just use a spreadsheet of all my Service Tags, Date In Place, Warranty Expiration, Locations, Computer Name, etc.

We use an access DB. Basically table the users and assign them a # as the key then inventory everything you have and assign each piece to whatever key(person) has it. You can then query to see what's checked out/in based on what other information you include.

Back