• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any good 19"/17" Widescreen monitors...?

TheBlueChanell

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
4,658
I have been gaming on i8600 that has 15.4" Widescreen and I love it. I tried playing CS on my boxy ass 17" CRT and I hate it. So, now I am in the market for a widescreen monitor, I was going to get the dell 2005 but I am afraid a GTX 512mb, or XT 512mb will not be able to play Elder Scrolls 4 maxed out at that rez, so I am looking for a smaller wide screen monitor. The only one i've seen is a 19" Acer with a 20ms response time, and a Westinghouse 17" WS at best buy. Are there any good widescreen monitors, smaller than 20". Does the 2005 scale down to lower widescreen res' like 1280x800, or 1440x????


Acer 19" WS
 
Back
Top