• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any feedback on ATI 3D glasses performance?

LGabrielPhoto

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,281
Hi!
I was wondering if anyone has some experience with 3D glasses and ATI cards.
thanks!
 
Don't know personally, but this is what I found out from my research:

You need 3rd party software to run it. I forgot the name of the company.

Also need a 120hz monitor.
 
This software is recommended by HP, XFX, and by extension (probably) AMD for getting 3D working. Unfortunately, I can't help any more since I don't run a 3D setup.
 
Back
Top