• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any extigy users? I have a question.

Naldo

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 7, 2001
Messages
3,739
Does anyone know if there is a way to switch between the two digital inputs via the remote. I have my TV connected via the Coax hookup on the back, and my 360 connected via the optical input on the front. But whenever I want to play my 360 I have to unplug the TV from the back of the unit, otherwise I get no sound from the 360.

Thanks in advance for any help.
 
Back
Top