• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any experience with new L91D?

Kandid

n00b
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
1
I'm about to replace my dying 17" CRT. Tigerdirect has a Hyundai L91D / 19-Inch / 1280 x 1024 / 12ms / 600:1 / DVI / LCD Monitor. Looks like it's true 8 bit panel (16.7 Mil) colors. My main usage will be gaming, programming/web browsing and some graphic work... here's the specs: link
I think it would be a nice allaround monitor that I can carry to the lan parties for under $300 shipped.. any ideas?
 
Back
Top